Lately, Emma Watson has impressed with all of her fashion choices at the events and premieres that came with the release of the last harry potter film. She's one of my idols and I can't wait to see the last movie (I can't believe I haven't seen it yet!).
Récemment, Emma watson nous a montré qu'elle est une véritable icone de mode lors des évènements et premières qui ont accompagnés la sortie du dernier film d'Harry Potter. Elle est une de mes idoles et j'ai tellement hâte de voir le dernier film (je ne peux pas croire que je ne l'ai pas vu encore!)
Photos: 1. In a Bottega Veneta Dress at the New York Premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. 2. At the london Premiere in a stunning Oscar de la Renta gown. I loooove this picture. 3. Wearing a Balmain Dress outside The late Show with David Letterman. 4. and 5. At the AfterParty in an Ellie Saab dress, my favourite!
Source: Emmawatson.net





Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire